Wednesday 29 February 2012

Personnel experiences with loyalty cards

As a customer, I am attached with different loyalty card companies. I carry loyalty cards such as air miles, shoppers optimum card and HBC rewards card .
My experience in using these cards is quite good so far. But sometimes I feel that instead of carrying different cards in my wallet, I should carry minimum cards or even one card. The reason being these cards make my wallet heavy and I can’t use HBC rewards card in shoppers drug mart or in Canadian tire store. There should be a way out where we can use one single card in all places instead of carrying multiple cards. The other factor is that in case you lose your wallet, then you don’t have to call all card companies to reissue your cards. Having one card in a wallet increases security and privacy whereas multiple cards in a wallet reduce our privacy. Sometimes we don’t even know which card we are carrying with us due to more number of cards in our wallet. Loyalty programs are made for customers but they still need to make a lot of changes in their programs. They carry many benefits such as promoting different brands in a store, creating customer awareness regarding their spending habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment